July 23rd – Sunshine Coast 9am-4pm
Full Price $245. EARLYBIRD $197 (book by 11th July)
Being able to express yourself confidently and eloquently are the cornerstones of communication and connecting with your audience. They are ‘must have’ accessories in today’s world.
The best part is it empowers you … empowered women know what is right for them and they have the power to make better life and work decisions with trust and confidence.
This workshop is for women who are needing to promote themselves, give presentations, have stepped into a training role, or simply introduce themselves at a networking function. It is for women who would like to gain an understanding of the basics of speaking and presentation skills.
If public speaking carries a huge fear for you…a fear large enough to stop you in your tracks, then you are in the right place.
Topics covered in this session
- What is presenting?
- Why you need presentation skills
- The cycle of confidence
- Understanding confidence zappers
- Tips for nerves
- Dressing your mind and your body
- Speaking voice and projection
- Using your personality type to your advantage
- Develop and deliver your 5 min presentation
Who should attend
- Women who are passionate about their message and want to develop the skills to deliver and impact more people easily and effectively.
- Women who want to more skilfully speak, lead, inspire and motivate others
- Women who are ready to step up and tell the world who and what they are in their own special and unique way.
- Women who enjoy having a great time in a safe learning environment.
- A workbook will be provided.
- Bring a notebook and pens
Book Now – Limited Places Earlybird Ends July 11
Di Riddell has been speaking and training in confidence and presentation skills for over three decades.
The many people who have heard Di would say it is her warmth and openness. From the moment Di speaks she inspires other women to be confident, to speak with confidence, to face their challenges and to believe they are amazing. Participants say Di delivers with light heartedness yet with confidence and quiet power that makes you feel you are in safe hands.
Through this full on day she will show you how to harness your confidence and to prepare and deliver a 5 minute presentation.
What you get for your money
- A hands on practical event from someone who knows what they are talking about.
- The skills you learn or refine today are life skills that will serve you in every area of your life.
- An opportunity to speak and make some mistakes with help there right at hand
- A networking opportunity with other like-minded women
- Free consults – talk to the facilitator before during and after the event
- Inspiration, motivation and great tips to take out into your world
- Your 5 minute presentation developed and delivered on the day
BOOK NOW – Limited places. Earlybird ends July 11